FYI, notice no more DVDs necessary for previews.
VISIBLE VERSE FESTIVAL @ Pacific Cinémathèque in Vancouver, Canada
Call for Entries and Official Guidelines
- VVF seeks videopoems with a 12 minutes maximum duration.
- Works will be judged by their innovation, cohesion and literary merit. The ideal videopoem is a wedding of word and image, the voice seen as well as heard.
- Please do not send documentaries as they are outside the featured genre.
- Either official language of Canada is acceptable, though if the video is in French, an English-dubbed or-subtitled version is required. Videopoems may originate in any part of the world.
- Please submit by sending the URL for your videopoem along with a brief bio, full name, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no official application form nor entry fee.
DEADLINE: Sept. 1, 2012
For more information contact Artistic Director Heather Haley at: email@example.com
Reposted from the Visible Verse group page on Facebook.